First Name
Jay
Last Name
Arisso
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TYM
Slowly, but in the right direction..

I learned this year that although I had all the right intentions to build my rig, intention alone wouldn’t get me to the destination. It was my decision to go in the right direction that would get me to my destination of adventure with the family. So here I am today, in another needed project (suspension) to get further on the road (or off road[emoji4] )...JEEP LIBERTY Suspention.jpg

Last edited:

Jay Arisso

Rank IV
Launch Member

Endurance III

Elizabeth, NJ
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Arisso
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TYM
Hey Mathes! Your rig looks awesome in the mud! hahaha. Added some coms (CB), Light bar, fog lights and a light switch inside. I also added a custom built roof rack which was tried out in the fall for a trip and it was awesome to be able to haul everything. I didn't work on the rig for a few months, especially with all this going on, but today bought some stuff for regular maintenance tomorrow and started planning what we will do these coming months for trips.. Hopefully will be able to head out sometime in the next few weeks for our first trip. How about you?

Mathes

Local Expert Massachusetts, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Norton, Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Hey Mathes! Your rig looks awesome in the mud! hahaha. Added some coms (CB), Light bar, fog lights and a light switch inside. I also added a custom built roof rack which was tried out in the fall for a trip and it was awesome to be able to haul everything. I didn't work on the rig for a few months, especially with all this going on, but today bought some stuff for regular maintenance tomorrow and started planning what we will do these coming months for trips.. Hopefully will be able to head out sometime in the next few weeks for our first trip. How about you?
Wow I forgot to come back to this thread! Mines pretty much the same! I got new roof rails. Threw my tent back on and just been camping all season! I got a few things I wanna add, lockers, I gotta add a wind deflector with 4 extra lights, gotta get a battery for my secondary battery setup

Attachments

Reactions: EXPO_D1