• HTML tutorial
KadenVentures

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• If your Camp Coffee SUCKs, this video is for you :)

WolfCamp Offroad
    WolfCamp Offroad
    The Aero press is where its at also this sounds terrible to say but Starbucks has these pre-packed ground coffee cans that are perfect for making a cup of Joe, Just crack open the can, pour it in your filter, and make your coffee super simple and convenient.
    KadenVentures
    KadenVentures
    I've been hearing a lot about the Aero Press ! I havent camped with anyone yet who has one but I'd like to see how they work and try coffee out of it! I've seen those Starbucks cans I have to pick some up next time I see them just to try it lol
    For those near the Las vegas area and new to Overlanding - i'm going to start making a video series of EASY overlanding trails near Las Vegas. The first episode below! Featuring 8 Mile Rd in Lake Mead!

Video from our latest Rally Point where we hit up Titus Canyon in Death Valley National Park! Great trail with lots of stuff to see!
    After 6 months of beating this fridge up on the trail and driving across the country with it, I finally got around to putting a 6+ month review on the Dometic CFX3 45L fridge - Pros/Cons/Power setup/cost/anything I'd change with my purchase - Hope this video is helpful if your in the portable fridge market!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…