• HTML tutorial
JohnKeller

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hitting the rocks on Thursday. Four days in Moab @ Easter Jeep Safari. Then we are on to Canyonlands to take on The Maze for five days of overlanding and camping. Excalibur is ready. Just needs to be washed and have the gear installed. Excited!
    Gearing up for Easter Jeep Safari later this month. Four trails selected. Each a 6. After the event my brother and I are taking on the Maze in Canyonlands NP. Five days of overlanding and camping in one of the most remote areas of the lower 48. Anyone else in the area is invited to join or just meet
    Toured the Unitas fall foliage was terrific. Installed a Yaesu 400 in my Jeep. Awaiting the final roof components for a new Rhino roof rack. Off to southern Utah the end of the month for a national park tour.
    I'll probably be off line for a few months. Heading to the boat. Not so much overlanding as cruising in the ocean! I'll be checking in every once and a while.
    JohnKeller
    JohnKeller
    We have been at sea now for three and a half months. Martha’s Vineyard area for two months. Heading back to the Chesapeake in a week then back to Utah for six weeks. The trails are calling.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…