• HTML tutorial
Kiryu

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Finally getting back out to adventure. Got the new lift kit in and tires. Looking forward to meeting new friends who just love the outdoors! Cheers to anyone who reads this! Let’s get together for a cold one on a trail!
    Been a while since I’ve posted anything. Looking to get back out there on some trails soon! Still living in the east Bay Area! If anyone is planning some trips and wants company we’d be down to join!
    Lol well we tried camping up the Ventana wilderness, northeast of Big Sur.... but we get to that arroyo seco campground to get some fishing in the small lakes that are there.... well guess the operative word here is “that WERE there”.. lakes all dried up camped at BLM land Laguna Mountain campground
    Had a great weekend up at Letts Lake in Mendocino national forest! Got some snow while up there too! Looking forward to our next trip!
    Got Exodia to be an official member of the crew! Words can’t describe how exiting we are to be a part of this community. To celebrate we are heading out today to Mendocino national forest!
    Hello! I’m new to the overlanding community! My girlfriend and I are so excited to be able to meet likeminded people to have fun adventures with! It’s a pleasure to have joined such a cool community! I hope to be able to get out there soon!
    Reactions: tundra21
    KDC
    KDC
    Welcome. Glad to have you on board.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…