• HTML tutorial
Jedi

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Question for you about the forums. I started a post about the ham radio cram session in St. Helens OR and I'm curious if there is any restriction against putting the URL for the session on the forum. If it's not "okay" I'll just send PMs with the link to the people who've expressed interest.

Thanks,
    Aaron AG7FW
    I love your handle! Very nice. And may the Force be with you.
    Reactions: Jedi
    Jedi
    Jedi
    Thanks, it goes back many years from a nickname I was given. Had something to do with constantly equating things to Star Wars and using the Force.
    Lead K9
    Lead K9
    Same here. It is so easy to quote Yoda and Darth Vader. "For my ally is the Force." :)
    Reactions: Jedi
    Hi Jedi,

Thanks For the invite to the Northwest Washington Overland Bound – January 2019 Meet and Plan, I might be able to go, I was wonder how kid friend the trip will be as both me and my wife work shift work and I most likely have my two boys with me. Thanks
    Hi Jedi

I had to cancel the Christmas tree run. Road condition and lack of interest among the biggest. I deleted the event, but missed the fact that one guy did say he was going. Felt bad canceling the event without reaching out. But this website makes finding members impossible. Do you know if there is a way to find the locals?
    Jedi
    Jedi
    Hey Kevyn, I sent you a message with some info on how to do it.
    Hi Jedi

I have an Idea for an Christmas tree run in the Mount Baker National Rec area. I have a lot of ideas but want to scout it before I but anything out to the group. The question I have . How much should I know before I post something.
    Jedi
    Jedi
    Great idea!!!! I would say that taking a run to scout out potential locations with a good selection of trees would be important. Also, make sure that people watch the weather and prepare accordingly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…