• HTML tutorial
knkunz

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• So new things in the works!! My Tundra and my lx 450 are gone‍♂. Found a deal on an hdj80 that I just couldn’t pass up. This thing is going to be awesome!!
    Working on finishing up the bed on the tundra, got the decked bed system in and bolted down. Trying to find a good fridge slide that will drop and tilt so I can get the fridge mounted. A little closer to getting done every day.
    Sweet, pulled in the driveway after work and noticed a good size puddle under the tundra. Looks like the transfer case has sprung a good leak... guess it’s better to find it now than out on the trail. Good thing it’s still under warranty
    knkunz
    knkunz
    Got the tundra back from the Toyota dealer today, found a rear seal in the transfer case went out. She's all good now and ready for the Black hills trip
    Bummed out today, Helped a few guys get there cars out of the ditch due to the snow storm we got last night. In the process spent an hour digging through the snow trying to find my maxtrax. No luck... but on the positive side got 4 people out and on there way after being stuck in the ditch overnight. Think I’m going to find a longer leash or Something to keep from losing those.
    grover
    grover
    Oh man, loosing a maxtrax! The people you helped have no idea what you sacrificed ;) You have done a good deed knkunz!
    Reactions: knkunz
    knkunz
    knkunz
    All, good. New maxtrax on the way. Along with a few extra items i found i could have used this morning. Its always good to help out regardless of the cost, Found i was lacking a few items for these situations so lesson learned, it also allowed me buy new stuff! And anytime a gear junkie gets to buy new stuff is a good day!!
    knkunz
    knkunz
    Even better, found my maxtrax board on the way to work today now that the snow melted. Super stoked about that, now I have 4 which is good.
    2 weeks and my bumpers come in from expedition one!!! Super excited for that. Got my new rear fox shocks and Deaver springs on order, warn winch has came in, new LP9’s came in yesterday. The decked bed system is installed. Almost ready for my big trip in July.
    Reactions: Chadlyb
    knkunz
    knkunz
    Well now bumpers are 3 weeks out. I’m not good at being patient...
    Currently spending money on truck upgrades...growing impatient for next summers TAT trip.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…