• HTML tutorial
boss324

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hi - I ready through your post on your 03 Suburban build and was really intrigued. I have an 02 LT and am trying to decide how to build it out to some offroading/backcountry camping. Are you open to giving advice on how to get started? What was your thinking behind going with leveling instead of a lift?
    boss324
    boss324
    Hows your build? Sorry havent been on in a while.
    2003 Chevy 2500 Suburban - my IRS setup: Cognito UCA 2.5" torsion lift kit w/Fox shocks, Cognito idler and pitman steering brace, Rare Parts HD tie rods, pitman and idler arms, idler arm bracket. All new energy bushings and Sumo Springs bump stops on 33" BFG KO2. I Love this setup!

boss324
    boss324
    The leveling kit can be added to a 4" Cognito lift kit so future proofed. Actually never felt like i needed more on the trails ive been on. Its been rock solid with the exception of a blown shock but got it rebuilt back in business.
    Hey, this is Bill and Juli. Met you and your friend up at Frank Raines OHV Park today. Just wanted to touch base and give you our contact info. Good to meet you guys!
    boss324
    boss324
    Hey Bill i havent been on in a long while. looking forward to getting back out on the trails
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…