• HTML tutorial
SwellRunner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Have watched quite a few of your YouTube vlogs, great stuff! Recently watched your post from back when you did Talladega National Forest. It looks like a great trail for me and the fam to get our feet wet into overlanding. Could you point me in the right direction for planning and doing the same trail?
    Hi like your Youtube channel, I will be at XO west, I see your new to Ham Radio, I'm bringing my HF rig and antenna, stop by lets do some HF contacts. KF5UZW
    SwellRunner, Thanks for the Inspiration and great information you provide. I enjoy your YouTube channel videos. Let me know if you would be interested in a meet up in our area. I attended one in Fort Worth last year while living there. Great people and fun times. Thanks for all that you and your family do for the community. Regards
    SwellRunner my family and i love your videos keep doing what you do and stay safe out there also i picked up your patch and sticker thank you the awesome stuff
    I have enjoyed watching your vlogs and it has spurred me on to buying and building my own rig. It's awesome to see your children included. Keep up to good work. Gordon
    Hello swell runner! My family and I have been watching your vlogs and we have really enjoyed watching and learning about your adventures. You have inspired us to overland! We are planning a 3-4 day trip to the Georgia traverse in March. What would you recommend for a 1st timer? We look forward to more vlogs in the future!
    Found your Vlog as a recommendation by YouTube! By far the best find all year! Vlog is refreshing to watch and love the fact you keep it real and are about the family life with a great sense of humor!

Cinematography is up there with the best I have seen in the overland community! Just picked up your badge and sticker and can't wait to put it on the truck.

Keep the Vlogs coming!
    Hi Swell Runner. I joined on here because of you. I've watched all of your vlogs and waiting for the next one to come out. I saw you in the iamjake vlog at Overland West and hoping you'll be posting yours soon. I was there with a few friends from Phoenix getting ideas. We just got our 4Runner and have some plans to upgrade over time. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoy your videos. Keep it up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…