• HTML tutorial
CDN Offroader

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Want to send a shout out to familytentcamping.com for quick delivery and great customer service on our recent purchase of a Oztent Eyre-2.
    Next trip is a planned 3 week driving trip from Santiago Chile to Ushaia, with some hiking in Patagonia, and expedition into the Atacama.
    Hello from Nashville. I stumbled on some of your posts about your FJ. My wife and recently purchased an older FJ in pristine condition. Unfortunately, I can't stand the way the FJ sits all stock. I have been looking at OME products and like them. If you have some knowledge to pass about a simple 2.5 inch lift or leveling kit that would be great.
    Look forward to reading your thoughts.
    CDN Offroader
    CDN Offroader
    Hey, I can't give you much about the actual install as my FJ came with the 3" OME lift when I bought it. Check out the FJ cruiser forum(aka the Blue Room) for detailed install info. The only change I would look into is to get a new set of Front upper control arms if go with the lift.
    CDN Offroader
    CDN Offroader
    I went with Light Racing UCAs, and have been happy with them. They were needed to get the front alignment back into spec. I'm not sure if it is required with a level. All in all have been happy with the performance of the OME, very smooth ride on road, gravel roads and off road.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…