• HTML tutorial
Exped4x4

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hey man, my name is Ryan Kephart & I saw that you may be the contact for the NOVA/MD meet ups. I'm brand new to OB as well as the overland game. I was interested in pitching a weekend meet up campout out at the Stokesville Campground just outside of Harrisonburg sometime this fall. Maybe along the lines of what you all did down that way back in June.
    Thanks!

Ryan
    Reactions: CO_R1T and Exped4x4
    Exped4x4
    Exped4x4
    Hey Ryan, glad to have you a part of the team!
    That idea sounds great, I love that area out there with the plethora of trails it offers. Let's iron out the details and put it on the calendar! Where are you based out of?
    Epic Overland
    Epic Overland
    Right on! I'm out of DC. I'm an ultra rookie with regards to the Overland game. Going to be building up my 2017 Outback. Lift, wheels, tyres, bumper guard, skid plates, etc. I'm not delusional about what my whip is capable of. But I do know it'll do what I need it to. More stoked on the idea of being able to get deeper into areas for camping & fly fishing. Also, just be able to explore more of the region
    Hey mike, what is your email? I will drop box some pictures of our trip.

-Michael-
    Exped4x4
    Exped4x4
    Hey Michael, aorry, didnt even see this on here, my email is mlong281@gmail.com
    I'm in Delaware looking for get togethers to meet fellow members and TerryD told me to get up with you
    Exped4x4
    Exped4x4
    Awesome! It's lookin like our bext monthly meetup will be on the 27th, but may have a smaller one sooner for some guys that cant make it on the 27th. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them. Glad to have you aboard and lookin forward to meeting you!
    Can you add me to the NoVA group??

I'm in gainesville, but for some reason I plot much farther south west and the guys from Roanoke /Blacksburg are pinging me for meetups
    Exped4x4
    Exped4x4
    No problem man! I think all you gotta is just follow or post something on the Northern VA/MD ot NoVa thread, that eay you get notifications when I have the next meetup worked out. I'll let the west Va guy know that you're up this way though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…