• HTML tutorial
GrumpyRam

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• HEY MAN SENT YOU A TEXT, SAYING THANKS FOR THE LINK UP. Was wondering what the most common comm system, being used in the area? I have a set of walkie talkies. Didn't know if it was sufficient. Also, in the midst of planning a weekend birthday trip with my nephew. Wanted to throw out the invite. My first planned trip, going to keep it local. no more than 2 hours away. Friday-Sunday. March 18-20. still narrowing down the location. let me know what you think.
    GrumpyRam
    GrumpyRam
    Hey Tahz,

for some reason I didn’t get an alert for message so sorry for the late reply. Most of run GMRS radios either hand held or truck mounted. I run a Miland MTX 275. A couple people have hand held BAOFENG UV-5X radios. You can get a pair for $65 off Amazon. I’ll be busy getting my truck ready for a trip at the end of the month, but thanks for the invite. Desert Wildlife Refuge off the 95 North has a nice camping area half way up Mormon Wells Rd.
    GrumpyRam
    GrumpyRam
    Here’s my number 919-750-1431. I didn’t see a text from you, and my handwriting is maintainer writing. LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…