• HTML tutorial
TacoWheeler

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• New wheels and tires, moved up to 33s with some Black Rino 17" wheels and wrapped them with the new Kenda Klever 33x10.5 x 17 RT. They're pretty quiet on the street and I hope to hit the trails with some buddies this weekend.
    Moved to Cypress CA on Thanksgiving, so thought I'd post it. Just had shoulder surgery on 2/8 and will be recovering for 6 months. Bummed I'm missing winter wheeling, but will be good to have my shoulder back! Can't wait to hit the trails and do some camping!!!
    Ordered a RLD camper shell and waiting on Cali Raised to finish the powder coating on my sliders…
    Worst trip ever! Went to Union Valley Reservoir for my 60th birthday to fish; kayak and swim. The lake was being drained (no mention on their site). Then the fires came in close and the air quality was shot. Home 5 days early..
    Scored 2 Lifetime tamarack pro 103 kayaks, and will be taking them to King’s Canyon in a couple weeks. YAY!
    Got some RBG lights and new LED projector headlights. Waiting on parts (sliders and tire carrier) is frustrating! I’m going to Kings Canyon National Park 7/22 for 5 days and then to Yellowstone for my 60th on 8/14 for 9 days. Probably won’t need the sliders but the tire carrier would be awesome.
    Rear bumper- I have a 2007 Tacoma and can’t seem to find a high clearance bumper with swing outs. The only thing I’ve found so far is the hitch swing out. Has anybody here tried the “Rigd Swing Out” yet?

Reactions: passivelyoffcourse
    TacoWheeler
    TacoWheeler
    I had a ton-a-fun with these fellas and can't wait to get together with them again. It was my first time in the Holcomb Valley and I LOVED it, We ran a big part of 3N16 and 2N09 and took the better part of the day to complete it with 10 vehicles in the group. Following Brent in his stock 1980 toyota 4x4 was a treat for the eyes! What a great time! I've already been back to show my wife Sharon our new playground for a while.
    How does it work?
    I see new members being welcomed with numbers significantly lower than mine. Just wondering how one gets a number assigned to them. Thanks in advance for schooling me :)
    Reactions: LandyR3
    Prerunner1982
    Prerunner1982
    If you are referring to the main forum page on the right side where it says "Latest Forum Member" and has their number, I don't believe that is accurate. I seem to recall something being said about it showing member numbers if their account was updated. So while it probably does show new member numbers there are instances where it's not really a new member.
    TacoWheeler
    TacoWheeler
    I actually saw these posts on Overland Bound’s Facebook page about a month after I had joined. Please don’t miss understand me, I’m not upset or anything, but was curious how they could be new members and have numbers that we’re hundreds lower than mine. I’m happy to be part of the organization and to have met new friends. Thanks for your input and have a great day :)
    My truck is nice and quiet now with it’s new axle bearings, and I had the best time out with the Inland Empire OB crew. Lookin forward to more of the same.
    Canyon_Cliff
    Canyon_Cliff
    Jeff, are you coming?
    TacoWheeler
    TacoWheeler
    I’m sorry Cliff, no I’m not making it. Trying to get a job finished up. Hope it was fun tho!!
    Canyon_Cliff
    Canyon_Cliff
    Yes, it was a good day. Too bad you could not make it.
    Truck is in the shop for axle bearings before this weekends meet-up. Looking forward to meeting members.
    My Taco is in progress like most are. I didn’t start upgrading it till around 150k, cuz I was riding 2, 3 and 4 wheeled bikes and ATVs so my truck just hauled them. It was daily and still is for now. I have a work truck and a bike so I’m finally getting to it. Still lots’a parts and adventure to go.
    Anybody stick a roof rack on a stock SnugTop? I’d like too but wanted to see if it’s doable. I’m tired to get of loading and unloading gas and water to get to other stuff, oh and firewood too... sometimes...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…