• HTML tutorial
North40overland

Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About Badges

• Mulch done, garage cleaned, truck packed. Honey Do complete. I am pulling father's day rank on momma and we are FINALLY heading back into the wild for a couple of days after two weekends. Trying to stay ahead of the rain.
    Editing footage and putting up posts on IG from this past weekend. Ran into OB 8848 out on the trail. That was really cool! On the last leg of the the Georgia Traverse running East to West. Then we are going to turn around and run it West to East. "And when I came to another ocean, well I just turned around and kept running."
    All packed and heading out first AM to spend 3 days in the mountains. Gonna be a nice long weekend.
    Reactions: RobertM
    RobertM
    RobertM
    Have fun Mike, like your rig a lot….. almost went with Colorado but decided on 2020 Silverado afterall
    North40overland
    North40overland
    Silverado is a great truck. I wish I had the cabin space it had. I wanted the smaller footprint for the jungle trails we run here in the Appalachian. The trees are really tight and I was worried full size truck wouldn’t fit. Do love them though.
    RobertM
    RobertM
    Yup, I totally get you i almost bought it for that reason and fuel economy but realized since it was also gunna be my daily driver i wanted the everyday convenience of space and not the versatility when i go off road once every 2 months. Will follow you to see how your build evolves
    Checking gear, changing diff fluid and getting ready for another run this weekend. Looking to hit the area of the Georgia Traverse around Blue Ridge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…