What size you going with? I ran 35s on my hemi for a while but they killed my mpg worse than it already was lol. Switched to 33s and honestly they still rip everything I throw at them. Just make sure whatever you get has decent sidewall if you're actually wheeling it.
What size you going with? I ran 35s on my hemi for a while but they killed my mpg worse than it already was lol. Switched to 33s and honestly they still rip everything I throw at them. Just make sure whatever you get has decent sidewall if you're actually wheeling it.
Your crew is here.Join Overland Bound for full access to the community forums, trip planning tools, trail mapping and more.JOIN THE CREW
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.