Latest activity

  • Tim Gregory
    Tim Gregory reacted to GHCOE's post in the thread SW Idaho Overlanding with Like Like.
    The East West Idaho Overland Route (EWOIR) trip went well. Here are some pictures of day 1. 4 vehicles and 2 trailers. This was...
  • Tim Gregory
    Tim Gregory reacted to GHCOE's post in the thread SW Idaho Overlanding with Like Like.
    Day 2 on the EWIOR. Nice 360 degree views from our camp site. A close side trip to take in on the (EWIOR). Our lunch spot...
  • GHCOE
    GHCOE replied to the thread SW Idaho Overlanding.
    Day 2 on the EWIOR. Nice 360 degree views from our camp site. A close side trip to take in on the (EWIOR). Our lunch spot...
    • 20260925_082001.jpg
    • 20260925_082428.jpg
    • 20260925_112136.jpg
    • 20260925_112743.jpg
    • 20260925_112812.jpg
    • 20260925_115928.jpg
    • 20260925_115936.jpg
    • 20260925_143556.jpg
    • 20260925_182458.jpg
  • GHCOE
    GHCOE replied to the thread SW Idaho Overlanding.
    The East West Idaho Overland Route (EWOIR) trip went well. Here are some pictures of day 1. 4 vehicles and 2 trailers. This was...
    • 20260924_194520.jpg
    • 20260924_182335.jpg
    • 20260924_174507.jpg
    • 20260924_160410.jpg
    • 20260924_141346.jpg
    • 20260924_141336.jpg
    • 20260924_141329.jpg
    • 20260924_103729.jpg
  • S4SQTCH
    The fridge isn’t pulling anything close to 50 amps, I was aiming for a PowerPole 40 amp for size considerations. I was also going to...
  • S4SQTCH
    S4SQTCH reacted to smritte's post in the thread Convert Jackery DC out to Andersen? with Like Like.
    Blue sea makes a nice power plug. I normally have one in each of my vehicles for things that use a "cigarette lighter". I first ran them...
  • smritte
    smritte replied to the thread Prep trips.
    Oh yeah I think its a must. I do a short local trip whenever I do something major. Right now I just (almost) finished my 4Runner build...
    • awning done.jpg
  • D
    Love Barga! Was there about 20 years ago - hope it’s still unspoiled. Stayed up in the hills for two weeks above Barga in the converted...
  • jerdog53
    jerdog53 replied to the thread HF.
    I much prefer HF to VHF when out and about and off grid. The noise floor in my area is way too high to do it from home although I do...
  • Neal A. Tew
    Neal A. Tew reacted to grant313714's post in the thread Prep trips with Like Like.
    Viking Lake State Park Iowa. Wouldn’t say it’s technically overlanding but still better then sitting around the house. Leaving here to...
  • smritte
    smritte replied to the thread Ghost: M100 Trailer Build.
    It's coming along nicely. If you never had one before, your going to love the park brake. What handle are you using for it?
  • grant313714
    grant313714 posted the thread 2022 Tacoma Build in DIY Only.
    Finally finished with the bed (for now at least). Redarc Rogue TVMS with 2 100ah LiTime slim lithium batteries in a diy enclosure. All...
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
  • grant313714
    Viking Lake State Park Iowa. Wouldn’t say it’s technically overlanding but still better then sitting around the house. Leaving here to...
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
  • smritte
    Blue sea makes a nice power plug. I normally have one in each of my vehicles for things that use a "cigarette lighter". I first ran them...
  • W
    2019 Turtleback Expedition Overland Trailer - For Sale Asking Price: $22,500 OBO If you're looking for one of the most respected and...
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg
    • media.jpg