Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Paris, France
First Name
William
Last Name
Boulay
Member #

On early november Cecile and i met @Chris.n.world and Lauren, and @76_overlander and his family to drive 5 days on the beautiful trails of Aragon and Catalunya, Spain, Europe. We were lucky with the weather given the season, exploring sierras and mountains, abandoned villages and breathtaking sceneries. Good time with friends, bonfires, off-roading and naked chicks pole-dancing is everything you’ll see in this movie. Except the naked chicks pole-dancing. which is obviously pure clickbait technic. Sorry.

You can find more pics and an article in french on your travel blog : Yes We Canyons! - Road trip dans le nord de l'Espagne - Part 1

Please enjoy ;)

_DSC1063-13.jpg

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_2.jpg

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_17.jpg

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_19.jpg

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_20.jpg

Constantin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Nuremberg, germany
First Name
Constantin
Last Name
Alecu
Member #

On early november Cecile and i met @Chris.n.world and Lauren, and @76_overlander and his family to drive 5 days on the beautiful trails of Aragon and Catalunya, Spain, Europe. We were lucky with the weather given the season, exploring sierras and mountains, abandoned villages and breathtaking sceneries. Good time with friends, bonfires, off-roading and naked chicks pole-dancing is everything you’ll see in this movie. Except the naked chicks pole-dancing. which is obviously pure clickbait technic. Sorry.

You can find more pics and an article in french on your travel blog : Yes We Canyons! - Road trip dans le nord de l'Espagne - Part 1

Please enjoy ;)

View attachment 131766

View attachment 131767

View attachment 131768

View attachment 131769

View attachment 131770
Love it! Great scenery!
Take with you next time :)

kivo

Rank II
Launch Member

Member III

Geel, Belgium
First Name
Kid
Last Name
Van Ouytsel
Member #

Nice video and great pictures :-)
Those mountains roads are often a bit scary - I've always been wondering what to do in case of upcoming traffic, or a road block. Going backwards for miles is not particularly something to look forward to...
Does surprise me how many of those abandoned villages you can find in Spain - years ago I dumped in to some in the parque natural sierra de Baza (South of Spain).

Reactions: 76_overlander

Zapo

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Paris, France
First Name
William
Last Name
Boulay
Member #

Thanks @kivo and @Constantin !

I prefer to drive on mountain roads on the hillsides rather than driving in the traffic jams of a big city! As for the people who arrive opposite, I could experience it in Albania where the secondary roads are mostly small tracks like that on the mountainside, and in the end local people are used to it and we get by . It is often the local drivers who guide you and they themselves manage to pass through mouse holes.

And about the abandoned villages in the North of Spain, I wrote an article on this trip (in French) and it is often distant villages, which had no electricity, no water and people often left their village to the big cities little by little, mostly in the 1950s.

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

I loved this trip :) So many things got reorganized on the Land Cruiser since we got back home. Can't wait for our next adventure :)

Bravo to Cecile and you for the video :)

Discovery3.Spartan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lyon, France
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Taponecco
Member #

Hi!
Just saw the blog too, wow brilliant photos and so many beautiful sceneries.
The secret beauties of spain always amaze me recently, and since I caught myself dreaming of your tracks and setting the same camps at night, I noted your route !!! Looking forward to part 2 ;-)
Bravo !!