First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
IMG_0005.JPG
Running it since Friday first on 120 for two days, right now testing how long it lasts in my trailer on 121 amp hour battery. First impressions are, it is good quality. compressor is the same as many of the "brand name" units. Dropped temp from 90 degrees to 29 degrees in 15 minutes. I expected it to take much longer. So far it has been running off my camper battery for 47 hours in Eco mode and empty.
Features include: Bluetooth control and monitoring, 3 levels battery protection, Celsius & Fahrenheit reading, battery voltage reading, backlight display.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neal A. Tew

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

View attachment 102818
Running it since Friday first on 120 for two days, right now testing how long it lasts in my trailer on 121 amp hour battery. First impressions are, it is good quality. compressor is the same as many of the "brand name" units. Dropped temp from 90 degrees to 29 degrees in 15 minutes. I expected it to take much longer. So far it has been running off my camper battery for 47 hours in Eco mode and empty.
Features include: Bluetooth control and monitoring, 3 levels battery protection, Celsius & Fahrenheit reading, battery voltage reading, backlight display.
You will get more runtime and a more accurate test if you load it up with stuff. They are terribly inefficient if they are empty.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Yes, I read that in the manual but wanted to test worst case, so I know what I can count on. It's also in my garage which is about 90 degrees during the day.

Reactions: bmwguru

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

Yes, I read that in the manual but wanted to test worst case, so I know what I can count on. It's also in my garage which is about 90 degrees during the day.
I ran my Dometic CFX50W for 94 hours off of a 105ah agm battery. It was in my garage which was around 75 and I had it full of cold beer. I drank the beer over the course of the almost four days so the fridge was not closed the whole time.

Reactions: Farmjeepwrangler

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Final: lasted 51 hours and automatically shut down when battery hit 11.9 volts. One thing It did not alert me via Bluetooth app.