Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, OR
First Name
Volodymyr
Last Name
Vasylenko
Member #

Looking to buy this specific tent in used or new condition. I’ll be heading out to CVT in Bend, OR sometimes soon, posting it here first maybe somebody is planning to sell theirs. I travel a lot around the US so I’m able to pick it up in most states. Tnx.

Chad D.

Rank 0

Traveler I

Eugene
I was headed through Bend on Friday and stopped in at CVT to see some specific models. I had a line on a used tent not far from there, and the price was good on it.

After spending a bit of time with Bobby (CVT owner), I had a smokin’ deal on a new tent. Same size as the used one I was going to go see, but with the stargazer windows, my choice of color, and NEW!

It won’t hurt to ask if they have any sales coming up. That’s for dang sure...

Vlad

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, OR
First Name
Volodymyr
Last Name
Vasylenko
Member #

I was headed through Bend on Friday and stopped in at CVT to see some specific models. I had a line on a used tent not far from there, and the price was good on it.

After spending a bit of time with Bobby (CVT owner), I had a smokin’ deal on a new tent. Same size as the used one I was going to go see, but with the stargazer windows, my choice of color, and NEW!

It won’t hurt to ask if they have any sales coming up. That’s for dang sure...
Tnx for the idea, I was actually thinking about stopping by Bend last week but never found the time and, well, money. Anyhow I think it’s definitely a good idea.