Ione, CA, USA
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Kirkes
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Good morning everyone, just putting it out there due to my work schedule it's hard for me to make our monthly meetings. Normally in bed by 730. So the best I can do is put are note out that I'm gonna travel around somewhere for the weekend and if anyone is available I would love for you to join me . And vice versa let me know

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning everyone, just putting it out there due to my work schedule it's hard for me to make our monthly meetings. Normally in bed by 730. So the best I can do is put are note out that I'm gonna travel around somewhere for the weekend and if anyone is available I would love for you to join me . And vice versa let me know
Buddy, you might want to put this on the west regional page also to get some more traction.

Buddy kirkes

Rank V

Traveler III

Ione, CA, USA
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Kirkes
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Buddy, you might want to put this on the west regional page also to get some more traction.
OK I will do that I'm still learning the layout of the Web page. Thanks for the info I appreciate it. Thank you

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
OK I will do that I'm still learning the layout of the Web page. Thanks for the info I appreciate it. Thank you
Try to make it to one of the meet-ups I told you about if you are interested.

Buddy kirkes

Rank V

Traveler III

Ione, CA, USA
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Kirkes
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I am, but I may not be able to stay long. I've looked for the west region page. No luck. Can you direct me to it?