WolfWise Shower Tent

• Thread starter Deleted member 16492
  • Start date
  • HTML tutorial
WolfWise Shower Tent

This last week I took the family camping at Huntington Lake outside Fresno California. The campsite was an established campground which was very busy. Not our preferred route but the only option we had in order to enjoy Huntington Lake and to be able to spend a few days getting some great sailing in.

I keep a shower tent in the rig that can be used as a portable bathroom or changing room. The one I use is called a WolfWise Shower Tent. It is not expensive, sets up in seconds, has a rain fly, ground cloth, stakes, and caring case. This is the second one I have bought. Originally, I had ordered the less expensiveone but found out that it didn't come with all the extras. These are not a high quality product and the zippers reflect that. However, for the price and practicality they are worth it. We used it multiple times a day on this trip as a changing room. In just one trip it paid off. If you are looking for an inexpensive bathroom, changing room, or shower room these are worth a look.

See more reviews on my blog.

www.SummitXOverland.com/gear

IMG_6459.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDrakes

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sacramento
Member #

WolfWise Shower Tent

This last week I took the family camping at Huntington Lake outside Fresno California. The campsite was an established campground which was very busy. Not our preferred route but the only option we had in order to enjoy Huntington Lake and to be able to spend a few days getting some great sailing in.

I keep a shower tent in the rig that can be used as a portable bathroom or changing room. The one I use is called a WolfWise Shower Tent. It is not expensive, sets up in seconds, has a rain fly, ground cloth, stakes, and caring case. This is the second one I have bought. Originally, I had ordered the less expensiveone but found out that it didn't come with all the extras. These are not a high quality product and the zippers reflect that. However, for the price and practicality they are worth it. We used it multiple times a day on this trip as a changing room. In just one trip it paid off. If you are looking for an inexpensive bathroom, changing room, or shower room these are worth a look.

See more reviews on my blog.

www.SummitXOverland.com/gear

View attachment 65759
Those privy tents are so handy! I really like the Copper Canyon from Cabelas. I like the the pockets at the bottom that can be filled with rocks. https://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=734095080&CQ_search=fold+a+privy&CQ_zstype=SAYT

Kevin108

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Virginia Beach, VA
Member #

I bought a generic one years ago. It was less than $30 and still works great. The zipper on the cover/carry case failed on the last trip, but the tent is still like new. What I can say, in regard to some of the other models, is that a mesh top would be much appreciated. It definitely gets stuffy, even with the back flap open.

0005ae0a5974886584911c3baf1e5a0d.jpg

I bought a generic one years ago. It was less than $30 and still works great. The zipper on the cover/carry case failed on the last trip, but the tent is still like new. What I can say, in regard to some of the other models, is that a mesh top would be much appreciated. It definitely gets stuffy, even with the back flap open.

View attachment 66024
Awesome set up!

Yes, I agree. Mine has the mesh and its quite helpful.

Jason Baker

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lincoln Park, Michigan
Member #

I have the exact same one. They are nice because they are cheap! If they break, or get cruddy, just toss um and buy a new one. I use mine for the bucket, but also to shower in. Works great and I am 6'2". I actually store it in my Trasharoo. Fits perfectly. My one gripe.......Better watch a video first on how to fold it up, lol.

I have the exact same one. They are nice because they are cheap! If they break, or get cruddy, just toss um and buy a new one. I use mine for the bucket, but also to shower in. Works great and I am 6'2". I actually store it in my Trasharoo. Fits perfectly. My one gripe.......Better watch a video first on how to fold it up, lol.
Haha, folding it is always entertaining.