Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Hey guys I'm going to be going up to Tennessee next week to wheel in Windrock. Was wondering if anyone would like to meet up and wheel together @ Windrock next weekend 12/21-12/22. We are going to leave on Thursday and spend a couple days in Gatlinburg and wheel the weekend at Windrock. I'dm love to meet up with fellow members and wheel together. Is anyone local to the area or would like to maybe meet up for some wheeling.

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Hey guys I'm going to be going up to Tennessee next week to wheel in Windrock. Was wondering if anyone would like to meet up and wheel together @ Windrock next weekend 12/21-12/22. We are going to leave on Thursday and spend a couple days in Gatlinburg and wheel the weekend at Windrock. I'dm love to meet up with fellow members and wheel together. Is anyone local to the area or would like to maybe meet up for some wheeling.
Sorry I missed this. Windrock is on my bucket list. Truck is down for a couple months. I would like a rain check to get back with you this summer? Maybe you would be ready to do windrock again.

Reactions: SinisterJK

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Sorry I missed this. Windrock is on my bucket list. Truck is down for a couple months. I would like a rain check to get back with you this summer? Maybe you would be ready to do windrock again.
Totally down for another trip! We had a blast and weren't able to even check out 1/4 of the trails at windrock!

Reactions: ckkphoto