Rank I

Member I

Wilsonville , Oregon
First Name
James
Last Name
Greene
Member #

I just figured I’d post here as well. I am a new member. I am getting back into the scene. I had a TJ back before I had kids.... so it had to go once car seats were needed. So I bought a 2004 F-150. I put a camper shell on it and it has four full doors.......but it’s not a Jeep. I am working on getting a 4 door Jeep. Probably new. Probably a Rubicon. I will do the build myself. My idea is “Overland Angel!” I was a welder/fabricator in a former life. I want to have air/plasma cutter/ tig/arc welder on board. Thus the “angel” part! maybe a high clearance trailer with a CNC plasma table ? I now work in the telecommunications field. Fiber optics mostly. I was in Northern California as a Microwave Radio tech. I have my ham.

Reactions: Shakes355

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

I just figured I’d post here as well. I am a new member. I am getting back into the scene. I had a TJ back before I had kids.... so it had to go once car seats were needed. So I bought a 2004 F-150. I put a camper shell on it and it has four full doors.......but it’s not a Jeep. I am working on getting a 4 door Jeep. Probably new. Probably a Rubicon. I will do the build myself. My idea is “Overland Angel!” I was a welder/fabricator in a former life. I want to have air/plasma cutter/ tig/arc welder on board. Thus the “angel” part! maybe a high clearance trailer with a CNC plasma table ? I now work in the telecommunications field. Fiber optics mostly. I was in Northern California as a Microwave Radio tech. I have my ham.
Hey James, welcome to OB! I'm on the coast north of Florence & south of Newport, if you ever get to this area, look me up. Used to live in Ft. Bragg for a bit, grew up outside of Sac. Being a welder/fabricator gives you an edge, for sure!

Reactions: Greenebelly

Greenebelly

Rank I

Member I

Wilsonville , Oregon
First Name
James
Last Name
Greene
Member #

Hey James, welcome to OB! I'm on the coast north of Florence & south of Newport, if you ever get to this area, look me up. Used to live in Ft. Bragg for a bit, grew up outside of Sac. Being a welder/fabricator gives you an edge, for sure!
I’m heading down to my moms in gold beach the second week in August to go Salmon fishing.

Reactions: Munga Brown