Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Wiggins, MS, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
McKinnell
Member #

Who is the regional director for this area? Who are the ambassadors for the central/ southern Mississippi/Alabama/Louisiana and Florida panhandle area? I've searched the forums and the latest info i can find is 2017

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Who is the regional director for this area? Who are the ambassadors for the central/ southern Mississippi/Alabama/Louisiana and Florida panhandle area? I've searched the forums and the latest info i can find is 2017
The Southeast Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan, message him here on the forum and he can help you out. I will also advise him you have a question.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
See DM sent also

24RobM

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Wiggins, MS, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
McKinnell
Member #

Thank you. I'm more specifically looking for the local ambassador. Big difference between the gulf coast and the mountains of Tennessee or North Carolina. There seems to be (or has been at one point) some interest in getting a local group together. I'm just trying to not step on anyone's toes.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thank you. I'm more specifically looking for the local ambassador. Big difference between the gulf coast and the mountains of Tennessee or North Carolina. There seems to be (or has been at one point) some interest in getting a local group together. I'm just trying to not step on anyone's toes.
As @Kent R advised, send @AdventureWithDanan a DM. Dannan knows who your most localized member rep is.
There is a rank structure within the Director/member representative team. Kent is the Executive Director The Regional Directors report to Kent, the Member Representatives report to the Regional Directors within the region in which they reside. It is the responsibility of the Director to maintain communication with the Member Representatives within their Region. If there isn’t a member rep for your area, and the Director feels the need for a member rep in that area he will assign one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viking1204