Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I am an engineer and with the changes in tech, many times I have to work contracts, both local (Front Range Colorado) or out of state. At the moment I am between jobs. I think I should have something settled in the next week or two and can plan a trip.

I have been trying to set up a three day on the trail trip around the world famous White Rim Trail in Utah (Moab) for three years, but 4 times, life has interrupted my plans. It is 102 miles of dirt and will be pulling my teardrop. It can be run on pretty much any SUV that has at least moderate ground clearance. Check out pix online. I was a professional photographer and taking time to do awesome scenic is a requirement.

Spring and Fall are the best times. Winter can get cold and snowy, and summer can hit 110F or more.

Reservations are tough to get, but a reservation for a campsite allows 2 vehicles. So I might be open to sharing. The costs are not high. We could go our separate ways and just meet up to camp if you prefer.

Anybody interested?

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ
Just completed my first White Rim run in October as part of a solo 2-week SE Utah trip. You will love it. White Crack campsite is fantastic if you can get it.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I have done practically every other trail in Moab but this one over the last 20 years.