What First Aid Equipment Should I/You Carry?

• HTML tutorial

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

I created an assessment form in google docs to allow people to conduct a risk assessment of their activities to help list the correct first aid equipment. There are a lot of posts here and other on other forums of people asking what type of first aid supplies to bring on their trip. Personally, I think the OB 3 in 1 kit is awesome, but I think the reality is not everyone can afford to buy a quality pre built medical kit, hence I created this very specific risk based system so you can go get the items you need at a price that is suitable for you... Or use it to supplement your current kit, or just because you are OCD like me, haha. Make sure you make a copy if you decide to use it, so you don't lose any items you add.

The form is kind of in beta phase, as I need to add a few more recommendations and items into the outcome column, which I was hoping the community could chime in on. Let me know what I am missing, and lets make a tool that can work for everyone! There is an example of the form below, all the fields in grey are auto populated based on the risk matrix I developed using RAPEX guidelines (not some random thing I made up).

1626727665806.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gjkoenig