Western Colorado Meetup

• HTML tutorial

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I know theres not a huge OB presence living in my area but A LOT of OB'ers travel through here. Would there be any interest in having a regularly scheduled meetup or trail ride(monthly/quarterly) in this area?

Let me know and Ill see what I can do to make it happen!

Reactions: Cendee

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

I know theres not a huge OB presence living in my area but A LOT of OB'ers travel through here. Would there be any interest in having a regularly scheduled meetup or trail ride(monthly/quarterly) in this area?

Let me know and Ill see what I can do to make it happen!
We have a place in Pagosa Springs. Is that anywhere near you? Will be there the first week in July and would love to do a localist trail.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

We have a place in Pagosa Springs. Is that anywhere near you? Will be there the first week in July and would love to do a localist trail.
Pagosa Springs isn't too close but I'll be wheeling all over the state that week and could meet somewhere.
I'll be at Red Rocks Ampitheater on July 4th and a wedding in Ouray July 5th. I'm hoping to tackle Wearyman Creek and Holy Cross before the 4th and then head south to Ouray early on the 5th to hit whatever is free of snow.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Pagosa Springs isn't too close but I'll be wheeling all over the state that week and could meet somewhere.
I'll be at Red Rocks Ampitheater on July 4th and a wedding in Ouray July 5th. I'm hoping to tackle Wearyman Creek and Holy Cross before the 4th and then head south to Ouray early on the 5th to hit whatever is free of snow.
We will be in Ouray starting the 6th or 7th. Have to check the calendar. We go with a group every year. Will let you know.

Reactions: Anchor Mtn

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
I would be interested in trail rides and camping for sure. It's too far for just the casual meetup.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

We arrive in Ouray on the 6th. We always stay at the 4J campground right in town. Let me know if you want to get together for a trail. We will be in a group of 4 jeeps, so plenty of room for more.