Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Looked around the internet couldn't really find any details on the WV TAT section. I have bought all the GPS track for the TAT and looking to check out the WV sec but wanted to get some info on it. Any info would be great thanks

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
In your searches try Trans-America instead of Trans-Atlantic. :D

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
at this point I have no idea what the hell your talking about
My apology. It was an attempt at humor regarding your previous usage of "TransAtlantic". Many overlanders have snorkels to traverse water crossings......

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
funny that you brought up snorkels they where asking if they needed one on the Ky adv trail so i gave them my 2 cents thats where my head was on snorkels :flushed:

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
OK that one went way over my head but got it thats pretty funny sorry a screwed that one up :tearsofjoy:
It wouldn't be the first time an attempt at humor got me into trouble! Thanks for being a good sport.

If you ever take the TAT out west look me up. It doesn't pass too far from me in Colorado.

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I will defiantly be out that way CO UT area is my favorite place on earth so far. Just came back from 20 day AZ UT CO trip late June Didn't get to do much around Ouray area Cinnamon Stoney and Californian passes where the only ones open, crazy snow you guys had this Yr, flying and renting car Oct 29th to Nov 5th to do some hiking with my daughter in Colorado Springs area

Reactions: Neal A. Tew