Fabricwelder

Rank 0

Contributor I

Jefferson County, New York, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Aldridge
Hi,my name is Jamie, I'm new to this site, and I'm well aware of the limited off road use in NY.. But I figured I would give this forum a try.

I drive a 1979 K5 Blazer with an LS.. I also pull a Black Series Alpha trailer and take my family on camping adventures.. we are currently in Alabama visiting family and we pulled the trailer all the way down here..

When I get time I'll post pics of the trailer and rig..

I just wanted to say hi first..

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome to OB. I lived in Governour for 4 years… there are actually quite a few places to go explore near you. The Powerline roads, snow machine trails are just a couple. Also all those lakes around… we used to go to Cranberry Lake 5 or 6 times/year. I miss the North Country at times.

Reactions: Dusther210

Fabricwelder

Rank 0

Contributor I

Jefferson County, New York, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Aldridge
Welcome to OB. I lived in Governour for 4 years… there are actually quite a few places to go explore near you. The Powerline roads, snow machine trails are just a couple. Also all those lakes around… we used to go to Cranberry Lake 5 or 6 times/year. I miss the North Country at times.
Thanks, I've been looking around, we've gone to a few places but I've only been here a year.. I'll look at cranberry lake .

Reactions: Dusther210

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks, I've been looking around, we've gone to a few places but I've only been here a year.. I'll look at cranberry lake .
Get to know some of the locals… I was fortunate enough to be stationed with a guy who was born and raised in Syracuse, and on there guy was from north eastern PA. I also used to ride Adventure Bikes, so I met quite a few semi-local riders who showed me some really neat areas to ride.
If you head up to Gouvey, the guys at NAPA are a great resource to help find local trails.

4LOW_716

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Grand Island, NY, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Chisum
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2WXQ
Service Branch
U.S NAVY
Hi, I am in the Buffalo area and camp in the northern PA area with my 4yr old.
I am down for almost anything.