Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4MAL
Just a teaser vid of my week long trip through Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Arches, and my favorite...Canyonlands. Three part series to come, but for now here’s a preview.

Nice. I'll be hitting the same area, next month. Trying to do a southern trans-Utah from Nevada to Colorado.

If you have time, please send an update on how deep the rivers and creeks are, please. I'm expecting them to be higher than normal after this season's snow fall

Sgt12XU

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sunnyvale, CA
Member #

Nice. I'll be hitting the same area, next month. Trying to do a southern trans-Utah from Nevada to Colorado.

If you have time, please send an update on how deep the rivers and creeks are, please. I'm expecting them to be higher than normal after this season's snow fall
In April, water crossing were not an issue. Snow prevented us from going up and over a mountain (Bryce Canyon to Cathedral Valley).

Reactions: -Yeti-

bendts

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

A Pasture in Wisconsin
First Name
Bendt
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0WTR
Spent a very little time in the southern Utah area last fall - but seeing that will make me plan a trip back again for sure.

Reactions: srotier

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy

Hope your trip went well I am trying to put together the same trip this year southern Utah from Nevada to Telluride Colorado would you mind sending me the route you took

JohnKeller

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Park City, Utah, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Keller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FIQ
You made it through the narrows on Elephant Hill without a scratch? good on you. Right neared where your spotter is standing there was a slide when I went through. Left a nice tattoo on my drivers side roof and the window. Nice video. Glad you went to Capitol Reef. My favorite so far. The Maze is on the calendar for 2020 once the parks open.

Attachments

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
That would be awesome we are headed to Capitol reef next week kind of a last minute deal. I personally can’t wait

Reactions: -Yeti-