Resolved We need a Solar and Electrical sub-forum!

• HTML tutorial

Dave in AZ

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Mac
A critical area for overlanders is the power systems including solar, power stations, batteries, inverters, etc. Currently there is no forum for this, people just post stuff in their build threads or General Overland.

It would improve these forums to have a Solar/Electrical sub-forum.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
A critical area for overlanders is the power systems including solar, power stations, batteries, inverters, etc. Currently there is no forum for this, people just post stuff in their build threads or General Overland.

It would improve these forums to have a Solar/Electrical sub-forum.
Hi Dave,

You are right that this a very important topic. And that´s one of the reasons why we have the

Electronics and Electrical QA subforum

This subforum ist for questions and answers relating to power supplies, radio installations, solar setups, dual battery etc. When this subforum was set up some time ago, the topics identified as electric related at the time, which were posted in other subforums, were also moved there.

Bjoern

Dave in AZ

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Mac
Hi Dave,

You are right that this a very important topic. And that´s one of the reasons why we have the

Electronics and Electrical QA subforum

This subforum ist for questions and answers relating to power supplies, radio installations, solar setups, dual battery etc. When this subforum was set up some time ago, the topics identified as electric related at the time, which were posted in other subforums, were also moved there.

Bjoern
Lol, well, I just searched again and found that one. I can see whybI missed it, I never would have expected to find electrical under "Overland Q&A". I looked in General and Gear apparently.

Will give it a look thx

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Lol, well, I just searched again and found that one. I can see whybI missed it, I never would have expected to find electrical under "Overland Q&A". I looked in General and Gear apparently.

Will give it a look thx
Great. Does that solve your support request?