Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Daly City, California, USA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Garza
Member #

Hey guys well prices online are ridiculous. wondering and hoping some one knows or has parts they they might want to let go for fj80 im looking to buy a rear bumper for my landcruiser preferably with swing out for tire and gas ? please let me know if anyone sees or knows of anyone selling one , i love the kaymar brand bumpers but i hear they are discontinued. idk?

im also looking for al full cargo/ roof rack , arb, baja, gobi, or knock off send me pics or info of what you have thanks .

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
The rear bumpers are really pricey as you pointed out, however this is a. the size, and b. the complexity. You generally replace a crossmember, and it will always require at least a little bit of fabricating on the rig itself. 4x4labs has a good kit that comes pre cut for about 450, however you would need a welder, preferably one who works for beer and memories.

Ryan_Blaire

Rank IV

Advocate II

FWIW I built my roof rack for about $100. Basket on Craigslist for $60 and the cross-bars with gutter clamps for $35 used at "Play it again sports" which is a used sporting goods store here locally. I was in the same boat and couldn't believe how expensive this stuff is.