US West Wanted - 04 Discovery - Icelandic Blue!

• HTML tutorial

TimeOffSite

Rank II

Member I

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Bonnefil
Member #

Looking for an 04 Discovery. Ideally Icelandic blue. Modified or not. Missed the sale on one and now I can’t stop thinking about it.

Perfect base would be:

SE
Tan interior
Rear AC (my co-pilot is a pooch in the back)
No SLS
No ACE
Under 130k miles
West coast

Probably be ok with an 03 as well. Open to other colors obviously, but I’m hoping to find THAT ONE! ;)

Looking to start my LR adventure with my first rig.

Maybe someone our there has multiple and wants to send one to a new home where it will be loved and used often.

Thanks all!

Bill

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Looking for an 04 Discovery. Ideally Icelandic blue. Modified or not. Missed the sale on one and now I can’t stop thinking about it.

Perfect base would be:

SE
Tan interior
Rear AC (my co-pilot is a pooch in the back)
No SLS
No ACE
Under 130k miles
West coast

Probably be ok with an 03 as well. Open to other colors obviously, but I’m hoping to find THAT ONE! ;)

Looking to start my LR adventure with my first rig.

Maybe someone our there has multiple and wants to send one to a new home where it will be loved and used often.

Thanks all!

Bill
I wish you luck, you should check out Arizona Land Rovers site for possible sales.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Specific site you’re referring to, or just in general?
Maybe this will help some:
Upcoming Event: AZLRO AUTO SHOW
MARK YOU CALENDARS!

October 19th, 2019Event Organizer: Pierre LeBlanc (email)

San Marcos Place One, Chandler AZ 85012

Details: In conjunction with the Jaguar club of Central Arizona, join AZLRO for our 3rd annual auto show. JCCA will be holding their annual concours event, while we compete for our own awards side by side. The Jaguar event is a two day event, while ours will only be a half day. Jaguar Land Rover of Chandler will be on site with displays of new Land Rovers and Jaguars.

Time: Participant check-in runs from 8:00 - 9:30. Show opens at 10 am. Awards at 1pm. Land Rovers, Fun, Food and prizes!

Food: Breakfast sandwiches and coffee optional during registration. Lunch provided.
Judging: Judging will be participant ballot based, with prizes awarded in primary model categories, including best in show. So come out and support your local land rover community and tell us who's best!

Cost: $15 per vehicle to cover event insurance, $10 breakfast option.

If you're planning on just coming to look at the trucks, there's no need to register -- however if you'd like to display your vehicle, you must register before the event.
Registration closes , October 13th, at midnight.
Mount Ord
September 29th
Payson, AZ

Climb to the top of this iconic mountain and take in the amazing views, This easier trail is suitable for any stock Land Rover
Fountain Hills Thanksgiving Parade
November 20th

Fountain Hills, AZ
Our annual trek to Fountain Hills to display our vehicles in a parade. Join your fellow club members with your expedition ready Land Rover and parade down the streets of town.

Limit 30 vehicles
Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
November 29th - December 1st

Ajo, AZ
A weekend camping and overland trip in the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.

Copyright © 2019 AZLRO, All rights reserved.
You are a current AZLRO member or your membership expired recently enough to keep you on the mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
AZLRO
2330 W Parkside Ln
Suite G103
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences