First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
64211471_2546540932037043_6932871492635983872_o.jpg
During the lockdown we had some good virtual campfires and although interest dwindled for a weekly virtual meet and life got in the way I still think it was a success with new members joining in to say hi.

I think there is still an argument for a monthly virtual meet to give new members a chance to introduce themselves and get involved quickly without in some cases having to wait months for a Group meet up they can attend.

This will only work if we all get involved and where possibly either myself or Nik and Leann (@professorpool ) could chair the meet. It will give new members and existing members to ask questions, get updates on OB and generally chat and hopefully plant the seeds of a trip or meet. It might also be a chance for people to discuss or ask questions about vehicle builds, advice, first aid etc.

So people this is your Region and you all paid to get involved so lets hear your thoughts.

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

I’d be up for that too... be great to catch up with everyone again. Did wonder before if we could get more guest speakers along... not necessarily just OB members.

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
I’d be up for that too... be great to catch up with everyone again. Did wonder before if we could get more guest speakers along... not necessarily just OB members.
Well let’s get all the members to reach out to friends etc to try and get some names

Reactions: Tim

Frontal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Woodbury, Exeter, UK
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Voisey
Member #

Well let’s get all the members to reach out to friends etc to try and get some names
I was at a very enjoyable 4X4 weekend event in North York moors last weekend where a group of 15 vehicles met up for camping and trails.

On the Saturday evening, we had a very interesting talk from the local GLAS regional lead.

It might be worth reaching out to them, as they are always interested in getting the message out and getting new members.

Reactions: Polaris Overland