Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Capture.JPG

Hi @Michael @Kent R @Jim SoG

Not sure if it has been covered but would it be possible to extend the same discounts to Armed Forces, Veterans and First Responders out with the USA.

In the UK veterans can now be issued with government ID recognising they are Military Veterans.
First Responders such as NHS (Nurses, Doctors), Emergency Services (Fire, Police etc) and the Social Care Sector and Armed Forces are issued issued Blue Light Cards.

Not sure about other countries in Europe but I would like to see the same discount structures available here if that is possible and if you can obviously police it to ensure it is not abused.

Thanks

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 275031

Hi @Michael @Kent R @Jim SoG

Not sure if it has been covered but would it be possible to extend the same discounts to Armed Forces, Veterans and First Responders out with the USA.

In the UK veterans can now be issued with government ID recognising they are Military Veterans.
First Responders such as NHS (Nurses, Doctors), Emergency Services (Fire, Police etc) and the Social Care Sector and Armed Forces are issued issued Blue Light Cards.

Not sure about other countries in Europe but I would like to see the same discount structures available here if that is possible and if you can obviously police it to ensure it is not abused.

Thanks
Dave, I believe we have this already. I will get with Corrie today and see how we can advertise it here on the forum.

See Slack for a message

Reactions: Polaris Overland