Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

I'll be there; bought the camping package. Planning to get there right at noon on Friday. If space allows I may even throw up my Gazel gazebo; don't like having to deal with mosquitos.

Attachments

Reactions: Tapowers55

Tapowers55

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

North Carolina
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Powers
Member #

We will be getting there around 630am Friday! I’m hoping the weather will push the Mosquito’s out. We’re going to utilizing our enos.

robh

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portsmouth, NH, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1BVL
Just bought my pass tonight and will be headed over for the day tomorrow. It'd be great to say hello and meet some fellow OB members if we can figure out a meeting spot.

robh

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portsmouth, NH, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1BVL
Good turnout, don't know if I talked to any OB members but it was a good time. Had a good run on Dickey Bell but it was like a parking lot, 2 hours on the trail and only an hour moving! That's my dark grey Disco on the left, second in line coming down. We were waiting here for a traffic jam due to a wrangler losing the left front wheel.

IMG_1439.jpeg

Last edited:

Greg French

Rank III

Traveler III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
French
Member #

Good turnout, don't know if I talked to any OB members but it was a good time. Had a good run on Dickey Bell but it was like a parking lot, 2 hours on the trail and only an hour moving! That's my dark grey Disco on the left, second in line coming down. We were waiting here for a traffic jam due to a wrangler losing the left front wheel.

View attachment 172415
I met you there. Good time! I was in the green FJC. That trip prompted me to join here.

Reactions: robh