FOR SALE Utah - VORSHEER XOC (Off-Road Trailer - In Stock!)

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Springville, UT, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Rod
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VORSHEER
We love helping people get outdoor and exploring.

We have 2 models to choose from: XOC and XOC-R.

Our most popular model the XOC:
XOC 03.jpg

Our more classic teardrop style the XOC-R:
DSC_0128_resized.jpg
Our team has a combined experience of over 20 years of trailer manufacturing experience. The build quality of our trailers is exceptional. We take a lot of pride in our product. I think you'll be very impressed with your new off-road trailer. Best of all, you'll be out in nature and enjoying life.

Visit our web page: VORSHEER | XOC | Extreme Overland Camper
We have dealership quite a few dealerships now throughout the western states.

Call or text us at 385-685-5037 or email info@vorsheer.com. We're happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks,
- David

Last edited:
Reactions: PyroTek_98_23

Enthusiast I

Springville, UT, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Rod
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VORSHEER
A quick update, we will be taking an XOC and an XOC-R to SEMA in Vegas from Nov. 5th to Nov. 8th. We'd be happy to have you pick up your trailer on the 8th after the show (maybe around 6 PM). So you can get a trip to Vegas and a trailer at the same time!

Here is a picture of the cabin frame. The chassis is be welded together this week and then off to powder coating.
file7-7.jpeg

Thanks!
David

Enthusiast I

Springville, UT, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Rod
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VORSHEER
We have a 3rd model available now.

The XER:

Good.jpeg

Good V.JPG

Good_.jpeg

With 21" of ground clearance, 33" tires, 17 gallon water tank, water heater, sink, stove, roof top tent and dual batteries the XER come well outfitted in a small package. With 10" electric drum brakes and weighing just 1350 lbs it's light enough for a side by side to tow.

DSC_0164.jpg

Enthusiast I

Springville, UT, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Rod
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VORSHEER
Called the dealer in AZ - no response, no trailers on website. Are the dealers updated often?
Looks like you're in Gilbert, AZ. Cassones RV is your closest dealership. They have added an XER (with a typo of XRE) to their website inventory and they should have 2 in stock: New & Used RV for Sale in AZ | Cassones RV Consignment in Arizona
If you order an XOC from them, we could have that to you in about 5 to 6 weeks.

There are also two new AZ dealerships (Freedom RV - Tucson, AZ and RV World - Yuma, AZ).

Do you guys have an option for 5x5 lug-pattern?
-TJ
- The XER comes standard with 5x5 lug-pattern.

- The XOC has a much heavier suspension that needs a larger hub. The XOC is only available in 6 x 5.5 (with 8 x 6.5 optional) but you could use a wheel adapter to convert to 5x5. Make sure to check the backspacing on your wheels so that the wheel has 4.5" of backspacing or less. Your adapter could help give you the backspacing you need. The XOC means business so just not any wheel will work on the oversized hub the XOC.

Last edited: