Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Thinking of heading somewhere in southern Utah over memorial day. I am currently in Park City. Just need to get away. Want to take some time and unwind and take some pix. Thought about St. George. I saw pix of a cool wide cascade water fall somewhere near there I wanted to take a pix of my rig at. Anybody have any particulars on it. It is a shallow wide ledge and people actually park their vehicles on the ledge, possibly in the water and take the pix from some distance away.

Anybody have the scoop on what I am talking about. I was a professional photographer so if anybody wants to knock around low key at get some pix and relaxion, post up. If anybody has any cool photogenic places in SW Utah, please post up.

The spot I was looking at is Toquerville falls. anybody want to go?
Look up Toquerville falls, popular, and busy, but beautiful

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
You can check out willow springs on the north end, I know there are some on the south but I don't have personal experience that direction.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Looking to take another trip up in the Moab area now that Arches/Canyonlands are opening up. Looking for dispersed ground tent camping near Moab. Any suggestions?
Nothing is opening until after Memorial Day and then they are going to gradually open according to reports.

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Just an update on this area, I traveled the attached route this last week, there are some amazing spots to see, we spend about 250 miles on dirt of varying intensity and can provide you with fairly current road conditions and some great camp sites and incredible things to see if you are interested, one of my best trips to date. Ignore googe's estimated time.. it obviously is not accurate.
SU Route May 2020.PNG