West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
It was definitely great meeting everyone that had attend the meet up. Putting names to faces and having good conversations is the stepping stone to future wild adventures and great stories around the campfire.

Reactions: BroncoTrail

BroncoTrail

Rank IV

Influencer II

Cottonwood Heights, UT, USA
First Name
Bronco
Last Name
Trail
Member #

I created a new event for next Saturday, but I am not sure if everyone who I met today in-person got an invite. I think a limited number of invitations get sent. So, here is the link!

DToverlanding

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Damon
Last Name
Brown
Member #

We will probably make it!
Great meeting some of you all today and looking forward to getting the UT OB community better networked with each other.

Reactions: BroncoTrail

DToverlanding

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Damon
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Despite some iffy weather earlier in the morning, the sun was out and weather was great for the 3 hours we met up for the informal Meet & Greet. Wished we could have had more OT folks come out. Was great to network and get to know others out there with similar interests. We are hoping we can get more and more UT folks to meet up for future events. For example, BroncoTrail set up a day trip out to Tooele County for next Saturday (Look for Rally Point Named: Winter Solstice Road, Tooele County, UT)
Hope we can see some of you join!
Here are some pics of our meet & greet today....what's missing?.....you! :smiley:
IMG_20230513_182702.jpgIMG_20230513_182639.jpgIMG_20230513_182631.jpg