Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

I'll be going to this show if anybody wants to meet up?

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/hubbuk-2017

THE PREMIER OVERLAND ADVENTURE TRAVEL EVENT
FOR MOTORCYCLISTS, CYCLISTS, AND DRIVERS
OF 4X4 & OTHER EXPEDITION VEHICLES
Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th June 2017 - Baskerville Hall

I understand it clashes with the Abenteuer & Allrad so many might be headed there?

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Getting ready for this now. Just seen the schedule and looks like being an interesting event. Lots of presentations by overlanders on their travels and my wife is doing a few sessions on presentation skills. There will be a good lineup of entertainment too and my favourite... food! If you are going please say hi. Will make sure and stick the OB flag on the Cruiser somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

Getting ready for this now. Just seen the schedule and looks like being an interesting event. Lots of presentations by overlanders on their travels and my wife is doing a few sessions on presentation skills. There will be a good lineup of entertainment too and my favourite... food! If you are going please say hi. Will make sure and stick the OB flag on the Cruiser somewhere.

We hope to come along for the weekend. My wife has to work so we wouldn't be there before 8pm on the Friday, if we make it. It's the only free weekend we have before our trip to the Highlands and Islands this summer so it would be good to make sure all our gear is in working order.

Reactions: Tim

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

We hope to come along for the weekend. My wife has to work so we wouldn't be there before 8pm on the Friday, if we make it. It's the only free weekend we have before our trip to the Highlands and Islands this summer so it would be good to make sure all our gear is in working order.
Great, we will be there until Saturday afternoon. Hopefully see you there.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

You all enjoy it much yes!!!

we are here making us ready for Bad Kissingen.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: Tim

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

Tim, I not going to make it this weekend I am afraid. My wife's horse has been on load to someone and they just asked my wife to take him back. So I have to move the horse this weekend. Hope you have a great time though.

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Tim, I not going to make it this weekend I am afraid. My wife's horse has been on load to someone and they just asked my wife to take him back. So I have to move the horse this weekend. Hope you have a great time though.
Hi Andy, sorry to have missed you. Hopefully another time. Hope all goes well.

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Day 2: meeting lots of fellow travellers, headed to presentations and wondered in to town for late breakfast. Spent the evening listen to the bluegrass band band