Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

Hey guys i was able to take off 3 weeks in January and want to do the TAT. I would leave from Atlanta. I grew up in NJ and look forward to the snow. I have propane heater, fridge, hot water, etc and just looking to finally taking a long trip camping the entire time. In December im taking a 5 day trip to ozarks or Kentucky to test run my set up. If anyone is interested in joining feel free to message me [emoji111]️

Inca jeep
Atlanta GG
www.incajeep.com

Instagram @Inca4x4

Facebook @inca jeep

IMG_4409.JPGIMG_4408.JPGIMG_4544.JPG

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hey guys i was able to take off 3 weeks in January and want to do the TAT. I would leave from Atlanta. I grew up in NJ and look forward to the snow. I have propane heater, fridge, hot water, etc and just looking to finally taking a long trip camping the entire time. In December im taking a 5 day trip to ozarks or Kentucky to test run my set up. If anyone is interested in joining feel free to message me [emoji111]️

Inca jeep
Atlanta GG
www.incajeep.com

Instagram @Inca4x4

Facebook @inca jeep

View attachment 125772View attachment 125773View attachment 125774

Much of the CO TAT will be impassible at that time. It'll be about July before you can make that section.

Reactions: Inca4x4

Inca4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

Much of the CO TAT will be impassible at that time. It'll be about July before you can make that section.
Yea i see a lot of it is closed but im still planning on going and seeing where this adventure takes me. Ive never been to CO and if its to bad might hit the slopes (i love skiing) I have a jku and have camped out in snow before. I will check gov and state websites to make sure im not taking roads I shouldn’t. I don’t want to damage trails or trespass.

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Yea i see a lot of it is closed but im still planning on going and seeing where this adventure takes me. Ive never been to CO and if its to bad might hit the slopes (i love skiing) I have a jku and have camped out in snow before. I will check gov and state websites to make sure im not taking roads I shouldn’t. I don’t want to damage trails or trespass.
Also most of Utah will be impassable as well. The pan handle of Oklahoma will be tough due to the mud. It’s like quicksand when it’s wet.

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
It changes from yr to yr, With that said I had to move my trip back 2wks this yr so i didn't get to CO till June 30th and there were still only a few passes open in the Ouray, Sliverton and Telluride area. Just returned from front range Colorado Springs area and they got 6inch when I was there last wk of Oct. More then likely you will be on the road in CO,
either way its beautiful and worth the time just know that most off-roading will be closed till mid june at the earliest ,

Reactions: Neal A. Tew