Rank II

Contributor III

Concord, NC, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Hassey
Member #

Hey everyone! Kinda not sure where to go for this, but here we go. We have been planning for a trip on the TAT from NC heading west starting on 4-2. We wanted to follow it as directed from the TAT official route. I have repeatedly tried to get into contact with them to get the route emailed to me, as it is one of their options. I haven't had a response from them in two months even after purchasing routes on their web page. I'm not overly concerned about the $, but we are now less than a month away, and our route still hasn't been solidified. Does anyone know of any other way of getting the routes? I planned on adding them to Gaia.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! Kinda not sure where to go for this, but here we go. We have been planning for a trip on the TAT from NC heading west starting on 4-2. We wanted to follow it as directed from the TAT official route. I have repeatedly tried to get into contact with them to get the route emailed to me, as it is one of their options. I haven't had a response from them in two months even after purchasing routes on their web page. I'm not overly concerned about the $, but we are now less than a month away, and our route still hasn't been solidified. Does anyone know of any other way of getting the routes? I planned on adding them to Gaia.
You might contact @armyRN he is planning the same trip in June and has the route.

Reactions: SightlierDuke23

armyRN

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Longview, WA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dickinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7TSP
Reactions: Prerunner1982

Mrprez

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wildwood, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Kennedy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ4WMZ
I ordered from Sam as well and received my emailed tracks the next day.

SightlierDuke23

Rank II

Contributor III

Concord, NC, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Hassey
Member #

Hey all, sorry I was having issues with my app so I didn't see these replies. Yes I did order from Sam, and the day after I posted this I did receive my maps. Thank you for all the replies! I am so looking forward to this trip!

Reactions: Mrprez