Trails near cheyenne wyoming?

• HTML tutorial

Panhandle5.3

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey everyone! I'm very new to overlanding (I'm only 20) but I've had a love for off road exploring for years. Right now I'm currently in tech school for the Airforce! I recently discovered my first duty assignment is going to be in cheyenne Wyowing and I couldn't be happier, the only problem I'm having is finding local trails in the area. So if anyone knows of some places let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Reactions: RiverCityDave

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome to the forum. I don't know much about the Cheyenne area, but Yellowstone is a cool place to explore. Also, when I spent a few weeks at Camp Guernsey, it was cool to go and see the Oregon trail ruts from the 1800's. Signature rock from those that passed through was pretty cool too.

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Hey everyone! I'm very new to overlanding (I'm only 20) but I've had a love for off road exploring for years. Right now I'm currently in tech school for the Airforce! I recently discovered my first duty assignment is going to be in cheyenne Wyowing and I couldn't be happier, the only problem I'm having is finding local trails in the area. So if anyone knows of some places let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Overland Bound Talk mobile app
Ive got some friends in the Unit there in Cheyenne, PM me and I'll fill you in. Im assuming you mean the 153.