Trailer Rental

• HTML tutorial

Whytiptoe

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

i know this is my second post, but does anyone know of Offroad trailer rentals other than from rent off the grid. Or is anyone interested in renting out theirs so my wife and my son can go on a week trip.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

i know this is my second post, but does anyone know of Offroad trailer rentals other than from rent off the grid. Or is anyone interested in renting out theirs so my wife and my son can go on a week trip.
Where are you planning on going? When are you going there?

We are going to have a pair of rental trailers ready by the spring in Western Colorado/Moab, UT area.

Reactions: Whytiptoe

Whytiptoe

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Zero plans as of yet, just trying to figure out what we can do pricing right now. What kinda of setup will you be offering. I will need something that will work with me my wife and my 2 1/2 year old son. He will be closer to three when we actually do something.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

We will have our Overland Utility Trailers with Hinterland Industries Roof top tents(54" wide mattress will sleep 2.5 people easily). I will know pricing better in the spring.

Reactions: Whytiptoe

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

You can try these Guy's. I came across them at an Overland flea market. They had a Utility Adventure trailer set up for people to see.