ToyotaPro in Concord, CA - Highly recommended for any Toyota service or aftermarket work

• HTML tutorial

riffman12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Walnut Creek, CA
Member #

Just wanted to give a quick heads up to anyone who needs anything done on their Toyota. Recently took my '97 Land Cruiser to ToyotaPro in Concord, CA to have my Thermostat replaced as well as my "PHH" - Pesky Heater Hose on the FZJ80. It's a tiny heater hose in the most evil of locations at the back of the block. Prone to bursting and leaking coolant.

Awesome guys. Cam ( @ToyotaPro Concord ) was super knowledgeable. Spent time with me on the phone discussing any minor things that he noticed with the car. Him and the team went out of their way to check some extra things to give me piece of mind.

They really know the ins and outs of the Land Cruiser platform unlike other Toyota shops I've been to. They were also working on a newer Tacoma so they definitely know the whole Toyota Lineup. Looks like they also do a lot of aftermarket work, suspension installs etc.

I'll be taking my gf's 2000 4runner there soon to have some work done.

Highly Recommended!

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

awesome to hear man! i've seen the place a few times and always wondered how they work! thanks for the heads up!