Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Anyone have any experience with the TO-Extreme Rugged 'N Ready Trailers (either 60" or 72")? How's the quality, worth the price, good/bad experiences, etc.?

I was originally looking at a teardrop but have sort of made a pivot and started looking at these types of trailers instead. Not sure which meets my needs the most but at least in my current situation I can put this in my garage and make my 4Runner more daily driveable!

KonzaLander

Rank VI

Traveler II

Junction City, Kansas, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0EBF
I do not have one, but I know the guy who engineered them. The trailers are built just down the road from me. He uses the heck out of the trailer and is always willing to talk about the design. The sliding lid is very nice, the trailer rides incredibly smooth down rough roads with the Timbren suspension and the box is pretty much water tight. I would absolutely love to buy one, but they are a little out of my budget.

Here the trailer is attached to his Rover on our last local outing.
1620934039472.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Timbren-Industries

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Nice, looks like how i'll have it set up and I plan to use the crap out of it. After 4 years, I'm over having the RTT on top of the truck...

There's a dealer near me (about an hour) so after the gas situation settles down I'll go up and check out the 72" he's got in stock!