Think Outside The Box

• HTML tutorial
Because my wife and I have just enter the digital age, smart phone, tablet camera etc, we're finding new ways of storing items we need to make our travels successful and to insure that we always extra storage devices and SD cards.

Now, we've been taking air borne religious since 1994 and have collected the small round tubes, using them for spices and an assortment of other small items, we're now using these same tubes to storage our small media storage devices, SD cards, Flash drives and more.

Also, because we shop with friends at either Sams club, Costco or BJ's Wholesale as many of these larger club locations have the larger air Bourne tube. The small tubes hold about $11.00 worth of quarters & the larger tube holds nearly $22.00 worth of quarters.

One thing about these tubes, is that they all have a desiccant pack attached to the lid as to draw out any moisture. So next time you happen to get that cold or pick up a pack of gum, save those water tight containers for future adventures.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mambo

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Very cool idea, probably best to label them in some way to make sure that one (with your last set of photos) doesn't end up in the recycling bin by accident.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk