• HTML tutorial

WUzombies

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Central Texas
Member #

After 5350 miles, 5 national parks, 21 days and more whiskey than should be allowed, the massive multi-family adventure has drawn to a close. Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier, Arches and Mesa Verde, the outdoors were epic and I long for some of that north west Montana weather right now back in central Texas!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

WUzombies

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Central Texas
Member #

Thanks for following along! It was and I've still need to another service on the van after driving so many hard miles up and down mountains throughout the western US. Now the hard part will be to match or exceed this trip next year! Right now the common thought is basing the trip around the Grand Canyon, seeing what other parks and what else we can find.

Reactions: Steve
E

expeditionnorth

glacier NP is one I've only visited once & would love to return to
thanks for sharing & great photos

Reactions: WUzombies

WUzombies

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Central Texas
Member #

glacier NP is one I've only visited once & would love to return to
thanks for sharing & great photos
These photos are the tip of the iceberg, I'm still going through all the frames shot. I'm going to have some things coming up on my blog as a wrap for the trip as well as some posted on the Adventurist Life blog and magazine.

F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-06.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-08.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-09.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-10.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-15.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-21.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-32.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-33.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-34.jpg F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-36.jpg