Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

FREE Camping , Stocking the Local Food Closet , Scavenger Hunt and a fun GIFT EXCHANGE.
@Laud-We went out to Cedar Creek Park at lake Whitney this weekend on way back from seeing family this weekend just to look around....is there another camping area? There were about 4 spots further down from where pavilion is. There was an area that had road blocked. Just wondering. Are any other groups going or just OB?

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
FREE Camping , Stocking the Local Food Closet , Scavenger Hunt and a fun GIFT EXCHANGE.
@Laud-We went out to Cedar Creek Park at lake Whitney this weekend on way back from seeing family this weekend just to look around....is there another camping area? There were about 4 spots further down from where pavilion is. There was an area that had road blocked. Just wondering. Are any other groups going or just OB?
I was able to obtain a Permit that opens the back half just for us. Better parking and no barrier cables.
This event is being hosted by Texas Overland and I invited OB to join and meet others.

Reactions: Wilson123

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
For those that would like to give, but can not make the event, we are accepting donations via our PayPal account. TexOverland@Gmail.com
***Please include a note FOOD DRIVE.***
Attendees may also utilize this method.
We ask that any and all donations be made to Friends & Family, this eliminates fees and allows %100 of your donation to be received by our host organization.
Donations via PayPal need to be received by Texas Overland before 17:00 (5 PM) Friday, December 6, 2019. This allows us to transfer and withdraw the funds to be able to hand over to our host.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
Collection time changed to accommodate for those coming in Saturday.
3:30 for those not utilizing the PayPal option.

Thank You for your understanding!

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
I received some very cool information yesterday....I feel all will be pleasantly surprised when it comes time for the Gift Exchange!!!
See y'all soon :-)

Reactions: Wilson123

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I received some very cool information yesterday....I feel all will be pleasantly surprised when it comes time for the Gift Exchange!!!
See y'all soon :-)
We will be on our way in about half an hour, should be there by 4:30 :)

Reactions: Laud