Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Has anyone else had trouble with ordering your ohv sticker online? Or better yet receiving it in the mail from tpwd? I ordered mine 2 months ago they say it takes up to 15 days to recieve i never got it in the mail. Today i had to file a claim with the state of texas. Its not sitting well with me that we even need these stickers to wheel at dinky under maintained offroad parks, i reckon im not going to give the state anymore of my business ill take my offroading money to oklahoma and arkansas where they dont require a sticker and appreciate offroaders and the cashflow we bring.

Reactions: kingofthehill29

kingofthehill29

Rank II

Advocate II

Has anyone else had trouble with ordering your ohv sticker online? Or better yet receiving it in the mail from tpwd? I ordered mine 2 months ago they say it takes up to 15 days to recieve i never got it in the mail. Today i had to file a claim with the state of texas. Its not sitting well with me that we even need these stickers to wheel at dinky under maintained offroad parks, i reckon im not going to give the state anymore of my business ill take my offroading money to oklahoma and arkansas where they dont require a sticker and appreciate offroaders and the cashflow we bring.
In the past I have bought them at an OHV park and at a powersports dealer. I have never bought one online. I wish Texas would have more places to offroad. I don't plan on buying another I do all my offroading out of state now. Specifically Oklahoma and Arkansas like you mentioned.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

They say they put the money spent on stickers plus what we pay for admission to improve the parks and build new ones as well as our gas tax is supposed to go towards it too. I havent seen any improvment to any of the trails at the parks and its been a few years since a new park was built, the parks that we have seem to be built more for atv and sxs riders. I think there are some politicians pocketing our money.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

They say they put the money spent on stickers plus what we pay for admission to improve the parks and build new ones as well as our gas tax is supposed to go towards it too. I havent seen any improvment to any of the trails at the parks and its been a few years since a new park was built, the parks that we have seem to be built more for atv and sxs riders. I think there are some politicians pocketing our money.
That would not surprise me. That is what they do best. As already stated, I go out of state to wheel and escape the heat.

Reactions: kingofthehill29

Maverick1701

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tiedemann
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5KBG
I never knew we could order online. I usually swing by the local TPAW office or a powersports dealership