RJemal

Rank III

Enthusiast I

San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Jemal
Overland Bound: Texas Hill Country Trip photos...wish I would've taken more! I'll post up videos when I get to those next :)
Also, who's on IG, I'll follow and tag when I get to post some pics @RJemal
Thanks for the invite, had lots of fun and learned some things!
Here's a quick access gallery with the higher res images: Overland Bound: Texas Hill Country Trip by @RJemal
Hey yall! I've added the James River Crossing video clips to the link! Feel free to download and share photos/video clips, I just ask for a tag @RJemal :) *note, my memory card buffered on a few of you crossing, apologies for the short clips...next time I'll bring my good camera lol

Overland Bound: Texas Hill Country Trip

2004 Overland Bound Hill Country Trail Gallery.png

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

Overland Bound: Texas Hill Country Trip photos...wish I would've taken more! I'll post up videos when I get to those next :)
Also, who's on IG, I'll follow and tag when I get to post some pics @RJemal
Thanks for the invite, had lots of fun and learned some things!
Here's a quick access gallery with the higher res images: Overland Bound: Texas Hill Country Trip by @RJemal
Hey yall! I've added the James River Crossing video clips to the link! Feel free to download and share photos/video clips, I just ask for a tag @RJemal :) *note, my memory card buffered on a few of you crossing, apologies for the short clips...next time I'll bring my good camera lol

Overland Bound: Texas Hill Country Trip

View attachment 277301
Thanks Jemal!! My truck looks great out there!

Tennpenn83

Rank II

Member I

Bastrop, Texas, United States
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
BigJ
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS licensed
Service Branch
Army
Apologies for missing out on the group cruise, my family and I had already been planning for months to go camping during eclipse weekend. I can see why people flock to Oxford Ranch.

Attachments